Self-catering holiday rental terms and conditions
Steading Cottage, Broich, Crieff, Perthsire
When booking holiday accommodation at Steading Cottage, you must agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. I will pay a deposit at the time of booking. I am then liable for payment of the balance of the total sum due. The remainder of the balance will be due six weeks prior to arrival.
In the event of cancellation the monies will be refunded only if the owner subsequently re lets the cancelled period. I am responsible for arrangements of appropriate holiday cancellation insurance and, I understand that the owner provides no such insurance as part of the contract. I understand that if I cancel my holiday I will lose my deposit.
If for any reason the accommodation becomes unavailable on the dates booked, due to events beyond our control, the owner will make every effort to find alternative accommodation. If suitable accommodation is not available, then all sums paid by the visitor will be refunded. The owner will have no further liability to the visitor or any other party.
2. I accept that this is a holiday let in terms of Schedule 4 (8) of the Housing (Scotland) Act 1988 and to use the property strictly and solely for its purpose as holiday accommodation.
3. I will repair all damage to the property, furniture and fittings occasioned during the period of let whether such damage is caused wilfully, accidentally or otherwise, but only if caused by myself, my family, my guests or persons connected with me over whom I have some control. (To replace any breakages or losses and/or to reimburse the property owner for any breakages or damage or losses to the property. Any soaked or damaged mattresses are to be replaced by the holidaymaker.)
4. I agree to render up the subjects in is as good and tidy a condition as when I took occupation.
5. I agree that the Landlord will not be liable for, and that I will be responsible for, any damages or injury to myself or my guests whilst occupying the property.
6. I understand that this is a no smoking property.
7. I will not bring pets to unless with expressed permission. When pets are allowed, they are kept under strict control at all times, both within the property and in the garden outside. Pets should not be allowed on any of the furniture, or in the bedrooms, and should not be left alone at any time, either inside the property or in the garden outside.
Accommodation for maximum 4 guests - discount for 2
8. I understand that the Holiday accommodation sleeps a maximum of four people and my party will not exceed that number, I further understand that the composition of my party must not change once occupation has been taken. A discount will be applied for only 2 occupants, although only one bedroom will then be available.
Arrival and departure
9. Unless otherwise stated or agreed beforehand, the property will be available from 4pm onwards on the day of arrival, and should be vacated by no later than 10am on the day of departure.
Any questions or anything you are unclear about - please Contact the owner